While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customersí trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only for intended purposes, is a top priority for all of us at Astropundit.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customerís policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
Notice of changes.
This policy was last modified on Wednesday,31st January, 2007.